Monday 24 May 2010

I'M BACK WITH A 'P'

Thank you for your kind messages of support during this difficult time - I still find it hard to believe that my mum isn't with me - so many times I've gone to pick up the phone and there are still messages she has left me on my phone which I can't bear to delete yet.

Anyway - I'm back up and running with the inchy challenge blog and this week we're on the letter P - I used an old Stampin Up stamp of a penguin as I'm not thinking very creatively at the moment and, as the weather has been so hot, he helped cool me down!







1 comment:

Crissi Harvey said...

Hi Fi thanks for your lovely comment on my blog but i pressed the wrong button and deleted it instead of publishing it oops do ya fancy doing another one? Hope you are doing ok going to see whats happening about the match box swap

hugs crissi xxx