Monday 20 April 2009

I'M BACK

I'm back after my holiday in Texas - it was nice to go back and see where we used to live and catch up with friends but I was glad to come back home! I didn't spend half as much in the craft shops as I thought I would!



My first port of call this morning had to be my inchy challenge blog and this week's theme is Butterflies.



Here's mine - I added some lovely purple beads I received in my Easter Bunny swap with Debs on Aunty's Forum - she sent me some lovely purple craft goodies - so much better for a girl than chocolate!!!!!! LOL!!!!




I'm off for a browse around blogland and see what I can catch up with.

4 comments:

Julie Allain said...

BEAUTIFUL Inchie Fi

I'm popping by every day lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

K J D said...

Hi Fiona

Glad you had a good holiday.

Love your butterfly inchie.... the beads are gorgeous and yes .... no calories!!!!

I'll get started on mine asap!!!

Nice to have you back:)

Ps you've got me humming the music to Top Cat now...

Karen x

Merry said...

This is really pretty.

Timaree said...

It's a beautiful inchy. Quite fitting the elegance of most butterflies!