Wednesday 19 November 2008

UPDATE ON TARA

Just to let you all have an update on Tara, my dog. She had her operation on Monday and I'm so relieved to say it was a success. She didn't need to lose her leg and the surgeon thinks he's got all of the fatty lump away. Thank goodness we went for a second opinion. We should get her back home with us tomorrow and I can't wait - the house has been so quiet and empty without her.

Thank you all for your good wishes - I'll post a picture of her when she's feeling more like herself! LOL!

Now - on to some crafts. I'm at a Craft Fair on Saturday with my Stampin Up goodies and have been busy trying to get some cards and boxes and gift ideas together. I'll post them on my SU site later.


In the meantime - here's another example of that Rubber Stampede Santa Collage stamp - with SU papers.



4 comments:

Phree said...

Great News about Tara! Wishing her a speedy and uneventful recovery from her surgery. Hope she is better behaved about her stitches than my Shep was - I swear that lil devil could whip his stitches out in the blink of an eye! Had to be re-stitched 3 times!

Laura lok said...

great news on the pup they are so important in our lives best wishes for a fast recovery

Cheryl said...

Great news about Tara! Love your card. TFS

Carole said...

So happy to hear about your 'baby'.