Saturday 21 June 2008

Happy Solstice Everyone

There seems to be a bit of a debate raging as to when Solstice is this year - we will still be celebrating it this evening. We live only 10 minutes away from Stonehenge but it just gets so busy - apparently there are 30,000 there this year - the largest gathering for 5 years so they say.

I'm sharing with you some canvases of Stonehenge that my daughter did for her GCSE in Art last year. She chose not to do art for her A levels which I think was a shame - her horse art is just fantastic. I'll put some of that on here another day.









Wishing you all Brightest Blessings.


2 comments:

carolann said...

Your DD is so clever these are great xxx

Unknown said...

WOW those paintings are fantastic!
I agree with you re the solstice too, I have always known it to be the 21st June and getting to the stones during solstice would not be my idea of fun or worship for that matter.......far, far to busy!
Thanks for sharing your DD's fantastic work Fi
Brightest blessings to you & yours too!
Jx