Friday 4 April 2008

8 x 8 CARD



Now that's what I call a challenge - Ratty Tatty has some great blog candy up for grabs - and her extra challenge this week to gain you some points is to make an 8 x 8 card. Wow - they are HUGE - to go from working on an inchy (itty bitty little working space!) to an 8 x 8 is a real shock.

If you use Dovecraft products and mention them you get extra points - I'm a real teacher's pet (LOL) and I've used Laura Ashley stamps too!

Here's my first example - I've used Dovecraft embellishments for all the embellishments from one of their embellishment kits - I love these kits - they are so versatile. I'm not sure whether the paper is Dovecraft either. The Stamp is a Laura Ashley stamp I bought when I lived in the States - it always used to make me homesick when I used it, although being a Welsh girl I would have liked to have changed one of the words! LOL!!!!!

6 comments:

Julie Allain said...

This is so beautiful Fi I love it - good luck with the blog candy x

Anne said...

Beautiful! How funny, I was playing with the new LA papers myself last night - love the traditional ones! This is just wonderful!

stampandscrap@mail.com said...

Wow that was quick. Love the card. Thank you for the apple LOL

Michelle Short said...

Beautiful card, I espcially like the leaves down the right side :0)

Sian said...

Wow, what a big card, and it's beautiful :)

Ruth said...

wow what a great card-the verse is beautiful too