Wednesday 17 October 2007

DARING CARDMAKERS CHALLENGE -BEASTS


Daring Cardmakers want to see cards with beasts on. This polar bear is more cuddly than ferocious! LOL!
Reminds me of that old joke about the baby polar bear where he goes to his mum and asks "Mum, are you sure I'm not a panda?" and she says "No Son, you're a polar bear" "Mum", he asks again "Are you sure I'm not a grizzly bear?" "No Son, you're a polar bear", "Mum", he asks again "Are you sure I'm not a teddy bear?" "No Son" she says getting annoyed "You're a polar bear - why do you keep asking?" "Cause I'm bloody freezing mum!"
He He!


6 comments:

Rosie said...

PMSL Fi!! The card is lovely... and it was the joke that made me laugh! ;)

Angelnorth said...

Great! (both card and joke :o)

Kathy said...

fab card and fab joke too!

thanks for both :-)

Anonymous said...

Great card ! Love this bear !

Shutter Happy 365 said...

loved the joke...and card is so cute!

Lynne said...

Lovely card Fi. Thanks for joining in.